Dumpster Services in the
Lake Tahoe South Shore Areas
A variety of dumpster sizes are available to suit any size clean up or construction job from 6 cubic yards to 40 cubic yards with specialty dumpsters for high density heavy materials and stump removal.
- Dumpsters are rented for a period of one calendar week (7 days) or for one (1) dump, whichever occurs first.
- Rental is charged per day after seven days if the dumpster has not been pulled or returned.
- It is the customer's responsibility to call for pick up / return and final removal of the dumpster. It is not automatically picked up after seven days.
- Please call at least one business day prior to requested delivery / pick up service.
- Dumpsters are delivered and pickup Monday thru Saturday beginning at 4 a.m.
- It is the customer's responsibility to make certain the dumpster is ready and available for pickup. If the dumpster / storage box is equipped with doors or tail gate these must be closed and secured prior to pickup.
- Because some conditions are not within your control, our drivers will do their best to complete your service as contracted. However, repeated trips due to dumpsters being unavailable as described here and on the Site Requirements page will be subject to additional charges. Returning repeatedly increases fuel and labor costs as well as related environmental impacts.
- We cannot guarantee delivery / pick times. These are subject to work load, traffic and weather conditions. During severe weather conditions, there are times that our driver will not be able access your site. This is at the driver's discretion. You will be notified by our office to reschedule your delivery/pickup when conditions improve.
- If a delivery / pick up is missed, please contact us as soon as possible for rescheduling.
- If your dumpster was not picked up because of problems with our service requirements, please resolve the issue before calling.